VEX GPS, VEX LINK, and AI Vision System, and the resulting Sensor Fusion create an opportunity for students to take their autonomous robots a level up! The VEX AI Robotics Competition pushes the boundaries of robotics competitions. The game is separate from the VRC and VEX U competitions.
Here's How it Works
- Two Robots per Team – Each team brings two robots that they design and build to work as a team.
- Parts – Teams can 3D print and machine parts. Teams can use custom electronics, and there are no motor quantity limits.
- Grade-level – This game will be open to High School students and College students alike.
- Registration – Season registration is $200 for the first team and $150 for each additional team within the same organization.
- Hardware – The hardware kit needed to run VEX GPS, VEX LINK, an AI Vision System, and Sensor Fusion Map is available for purchase from VEX, SKU 276-8983.
Email VAIC@roboticseducation.org to subscribe to email updates and for general inquiries.